Thursday, November 29, 2007

Taken from Hajar

If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?
1. open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, Zen, iPod)
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every question, type the name of whatever song comes up
5. new question—press the next button
6. don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool

SOUNDTRACK FOR MY LIFE … (SHARE YOURS IN THE COMMENTS)

opening credits:
Wires - Athlete

waking up:
Hemorrhage - Fuel

first day at school:
TTHHEE PPAARRTTYY - Justice

This song sounds too fun to be a "first day of school" song. Oh well it's a cute song.

falling in love:
Bad Day - Fuel

How ominous.


breaking up:
Throw It On Me - Timbaland and The Hives


prom or similar:
Linger - Cranberries

Sweet. This would have made a really nice song for my prom; that's if my school had enough funds to organise one.


life’s okay:
Hello Sunshine - Super Furry Animals

Very apt.


mental breakdown:
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls

Huh?


driving:
Wonderwall - Oasis

YES THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE DRIVING SONGS.

flashback:
Good Time - Electrico

Wow this does sound like a good song for flash backs.


getting back together:
Move On - Jet

Oh the irony.


wedding:
No Hay Problema - Pink Martini

I have no idea what this song means or what it's about. But it's got a very nice bossa nova feel to it. Does the whole hispanic setup mean I'm going to marry Eva Mendes? I can only hope.


birth of child:
Seven Nation Army - The White Stripes

Again, I don't get it.


final battle:
Someday We'll Know - New Radicals

Very epic indeed.


death scene:
When You're Gone - Avril Lavigne

I can explain having this song in my iTunes. Ok I can't actually. I quite like this song. Shut up already.


funeral song:
Big Sur - The Thrills

I envision a really happy send off.


end credits:
Sun Child - The Vines

Ending off with my favourite band. My iTunes really understands me.

No comments: