Sunday, December 16, 2007

Speak

I think people should say what they mean instead of just obliging to stuff even when they're unhappy. It didn't make for a really great night but nothing ever goes well if you decide not to plan for a night out at a club.

That said, I predict a real boring match between Man Utd and Pool tonight. It's always the case sometimes when you get 2 really big teams cancelling each other out. Remember the FA Cup finals last year? Man Utd vs Chelsea. Most boring match ever. Arsenal has the potential to beat Chelsea this time around if the midfield is settled and if Van Persie plays.

I highly doubt Shevchenko can get past Gallas and Toure. I never thought he could make it in the EPL and he should go back to Italy where he was treated like a god, and he played like one too. Why Avram Grant plays Shevchenko ahead of Pizarro everytime I wonder why too. But never underestimate Chelsea, with Lampard and Joe Cole (and Cashley too) they can cause some serious problems to any defence.

I hope my MC (to cover today's duty) was well spent. Here's to a great night of football.

No comments: