Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Happy Soon-To-Be 1 Year in NS

Come June 9 I would be a 1 year soldier and I'm already dreading my time here. The past couple of weeks have been bad. My superior's been in a cranky mood and I've been one of the few guys who gets the shit for alot of things. Even for the smallest of things.

"Hatta why are the bed sheets not properly straight?"
"Hatta why is the rubbish bin not cleared?"
"You're the duty spec you should know all these things."
"Hatta why is the desk so messy?"
"Hatta where are the new camp passes for the new staff?"


FUCK WHY CAN'T YOU CLEAR THAT RUBBISH BIN YOURSELF. AT THE SAME TIME, SHAVE OFF THAT MOUSTACHE OF YOURS AND GO FOR ENGLISH LESSONS. YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL SCOLD. I DOUBT YOU CAN EVEN SPELL "SHAVE OFF MY HITLER MOUSTACHE".

To cap off a bad day, the radio's also playing the super fucking ccb annoying Umbrella by Rihanna. Thank you Jay Z for producing such a monotonous song to be enjoyed by the masses.





On a much lighter note, this is also a Happy Birthday shout out to Francis Tay Ying Han who celebrated his birthday recently. May your NS life not suck my good friend.

May the Horse be with you.

1 comment:

Hid said...

hahahahahha may the horse be with you. SIAL KAU.