Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hands Down

The words are hushed lets not get busted;
just lay entwined here, undiscovered.
Safe in here from all the stupid questions.
"hey did you get some?"
Man, that is so dumb.
Stay quiet, stay near, stay close they can't hear...
so we can get some.

My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me.
So won't you kill me, so I die happy.
My heart is yours to fill or burst,
to break or bury, or wear as jewelery,
which ever you prefer.


Quote of the Day: "Just show her your penis" - Nish on some of his moves with the ladies

1 comment:

Rosa said...

All they need to do is ensure that the weights are kept in a corner from where they can be picked up. Enquire as to the type of inspection that will be carried out and what it will cover. Mitsubishi Forklift Transmission Wichita Komatsu Forklift Transmission Manufacturers