Friday, April 18, 2008

Slinky Strings

I have acquire new strings and they are to die for. They're way softer than the previous ones and they're more malleable, which equals to better effects. Yes these strings are used by the likes of Slash, Mayer and Clapton which makes me feel like a better player, obviously.

Playing with the mats in camp has totally improved on my technique, not to mention how much I've gained from the tips they've given me. Unfortunately the playing has to stop tonight my guitar is out of tune and I'm really too dependant on others to get it tuned. These are exciting times for me, the one time air-guitar prodigy.


Quote of the Day: "What? A cobra? Behind the guard room? Take out your camera phones ah! Take photo!" - A very law-abiding RP from the guard room

No comments: