Thursday, October 4, 2007

Too Cool For School

School has really been a great escape from the drudgery and petty issues that I've got to deal with on an everyday basis while serving the big man up there. Never would I thought that I'd enjoy writing out a SWOT analysis but hey I'm looking forward to doing research on our business plan.

Besides school there's only 3 things on my mind right now that's keeping me together everyday.

1. My driving test
2. ORD
3. Finding a job, hopefully at a place where it pays decently well. Credit Suisse doesn't sound too bad.


Quote of the Day: "You know I'd love to show up but it's actually anal sex night at the Gold house, so... But thank you for the invite, I'm gonna go home and punish my wife." - Ari Gold declining an invite to a beach party.

No comments: