Sunday, March 2, 2008

Guitar Hero

Applause everyone, for I am now able to play Coldplay's Yellow. It's my first song I've learnt how to play cos it's quite easy. I've slowed it down because:

1. It does sound really nice slow
2. I can mask my n00b-ness when it comes to changing chords better

but I'm still very proud of my achievements as I've only been doing this for 3 days. Now my fingers need some rest as they're all bruised and my right thumb got skinned (long story). Here are more songs I'm going to be learning over the next couple of months. Wish me luck. Talitha, if you're reading this you know I'm gonna need some help =>.

  1. Creep - Radiohead
  2. High and Dry - Radiohead
  3. Valerie - Amy Winehouse
  4. Don't Look Back In Anger - Oasis
  5. Good Time - Electrico

Quote of the Day: "Watch out Mayer. I'm coming for you." - A slightly delusional me

No comments: